Test Engineer (QA/QC/Tester)
Công nghệ thông tin
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Go build a great FinTech product with ambitions and tough challenges.
- Go build it on top of state-of-the-art technologies stack.
- Go together with top-of-mind people and team.
- Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases for major projects, maintenance, and emergency releases
- Design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions
- Identify, analyze and report test results
- Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system
- Investigate defect reports from production support and isolate their causes
- Prepare test documentation and review with development team
- Work closely with product and development team to design testing strategies
- Work on the interpretation of quality assurance issues and problems for technical and non-technical users
- Good experience in exploratory testing, manual testing for web-based and mobile applications
- Good experience in writing new test cases based on requirements
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Experience in developing, documenting and implementing quality assurance standards
- Experience with cross browser, cross platform and responsive testing (PC, mobile and tablet)
- Willing to learn and adopt automation test
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Nice to have:
- Experience in developing test automation for mobile web and application with tools (Katalon, Selenium, …)
- Experience with testing web-based/ mobile applications/ Web service in Financial domain
- Experience in testing API’s and Web Services Ability
- Performance Testing
- Security Testing
- Open-minded, can-but-not-blindly-do attitude. You have a "can-do" attitude, which is already very cool, but you also must be able to pause and ask "should we do it".
- Be on your own, dedicated and committed, we strongly believe in autonomy, there's likely no one to tell you what to do.
- And be a TEAM PLAYER, because we can move nowhere without a team.
- Must be able to say "I was wrong", because no one is perfect.
- Understand the balance between technical and business decisions.
- And last but not least we always treat people with respect
- Highly competitive remuneration package: Attractive monthly salary, 13th month salary, KPIs cash bonus, Public holiday cash bonus, Birthday gift, Lunar new year gift,...
- Premium AON health care insurance and full labor insurance
- 12 days Annual leave + 2 sick-leave days with full-paid salary
- Luxury team-building trip and varied engagement activities
- Joining the leisure clubs: Football, E-Sport, Running, Gym, Yoga....
- Fully sponsored training to build your career
- Professional, open minded and supportive working environment
Công việc tương tự
|Chuyên viên Vận hành chung (IT Support)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 22 ngày|
|Nhân viên Dịch vụ Khách hàng (Hà Nội/ Hải Phòng)||Hà Nội, Hải Phòng||Hết hạn trong 22 ngày|
|DevOps Engineer||Hồ Chí Minh||Hết hạn trong 22 ngày|
|Backend Engineer (GO Language or Python, Java, C/C++)||Hồ Chí Minh||Hết hạn trong 22 ngày|
|Công ty TNHH Quản lý Quỹ (SSIAM) - Chuyên viên Đầu tư||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 22 ngày|