Senior Database Administrator (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
Chuyên viên cao cấp
Công nghệ thông tin
Design And Implementation
- Define the configuration for the database implementation within the organization. This shall include proper sizing and the detail requirement on parameters, file location, etc.
- Determine and monitor the capacity and utilization of databases and corresponding hardware.
- Determine the upgrade path for over utilized databases and corresponding hardware.
- Verify the justification of the database requirement from vendors for their solution installing in the company.
- Implement the design in professional manner.
- Ensure zero data loss by proper backup/recovery mechanism design.
- Ensure the database facilities operating and recovery within the agreed SLA.
- Determine the best approach for system protection requirement such as load balancing, failover, remote site protection, etc.
- Determine the risks in database facilities and the resolution to rectify the risks
- Perform any database cleansing ensuring the health working environment.
- Implement ETL, clean up and transform external data to fit the desired format, efficiently importing large volumes of data extracted from multiple systems into a data warehouse environment.
- Determine the effectiveness of the restoration for the database by the backup data.
- Determine/define the mechanism for the monitoring of the performance & exceptions of the database facilities.
- Determine/define the mechanism on detecting any issues happening in the database facilities in the campus.
- Rectify the issues immediately if happening.
- Perform user administrative activities on database level but not included user administration on application level.
- Define/design the operation reports required to summaries the status of the database facilities for management. This shall include the utilization vs capacity, rate of availability, issues, etc.
Security & Authentication
- Determine potential weaknesses of the database software and the company’s overall system.
- Determine how to protect the database facilities.
- Implement best practices to minimize security risks.
- Set up access policy according to the company’s role matrix to control who has access and what type of access they are allowed.
- Set up audit policy.
- Consult audit logs in the case of a security breach or irregularity.
- Document the design of the database facilities with the detail of diagram, system parameters and requirement, protection mechanism, and other related material as well as its historical changes becoming part of the IT Architecture Dossier.
- Prepare the documents keep the latest and historical information of the facilities becoming part of the inventory control of the department.
- Maintain the configuration document for each facility keeping the latest configuration parameter, historical changes on parameters in each device, and the method of changing the parameter becoming part of the Configuration Control and Version Control within the department
- Prepare the operation guide for each facility.
- University Degrees or above in IT, Computer mathematics or related subjects.
- At least 5 years as Database Administrator in companies in the field of banking, finance, telecommunications or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Database (12c and higher) or Microsoft SQL Server Database (2016 and higher), is a must.
- IBM DB2, PostgreSQL and MongoDB administrative experience is an advantage.
- In-depth experience of databases running on Unix server.
- Solid experience in supporting High Availability database environment: various operating systems, clustering, HA, event debugging and issue resolution.
- Proficiency in using PLSQL (or T-SQL, PL/pgSQL ...) is a strong advantage.
- Experience of database tuning and capacity planning is an advantage.
- Experience with securities trading systems is an advantage.
- Knowledge with security model to manage risks through patching or innovative techniques.
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skill.
- Communication skills, communication confidence, teamwork, good customer relations.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and large.
In 2022, SSI Securities was proudly honored in the list of "Top 1 Financial Services Industry", second year consecutively in the "Top 100 best places to work in Vietnam" and marked for the 4th time in "Top 50 Attractive Employer Brands - Vietnamese Enterprises" announced by Anphabe.
- Highly competitive and negotiable monthly salary
- Attractive package of 13th month salary, KPIs bonus, Public holiday bonus, Birthday gift, Lunar new year gift
- 12 Annual leaves + 2 paid sick leaves
- Premium AON health-care insurance and annual health check
- Luxury team-building trip and varied engagement activities
- Internal leisure clubs: Football, E-Sport, Running, Gym, Yoga
- Fully-sponsored career-related training
|Technical Lead (Digital Transformation Office)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Java Developer (BPM/ECM/Datacap) - Digital Transformation Office||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Chuyên Viên Quản Trị Môi Giới||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Project Manager (Digital Transformation Office)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Chuyên viên Tư vấn Chứng khoán (Hải Phòng)||Hải Phòng||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|