Senior Business Analyst
Chuyên viên cao cấp
Công nghệ thông tin
- Provide consultation to user departments on how to utilize the technology advantage on job automation and/or revenue driver.
- Provide the feasibility study for the user requests. Determine possible alternative solution for infeasible requests.
- Work with stakeholders/key end-users to define the detail business requirement.
- Prepare the corresponding documents for either in-house development or acting as part of RFP for vendor selection.
Documentation & Communication
- Prepare user requirement, workflow, corresponding business process flow, data store requirement, etc for the development of systems
- Discuss/communicate with key users/stakeholders to ensure the user-requirements fully documented and communicated properly to vendor or in-house development team.
- Identify and deliver new and changed business processes and requirement by working with business units.
- Assist Project Management on managing the requirement of Change Requests to in-house developers and/or vendors.
- Provide training and coaching to user on how to use the application system.
- Assist user on performing User Acceptance Test.
- Work with in-house development team as well as external vendor to ensure the readiness of the testing environment.
- Work with user to ensure the readiness of the test cases and steps in UAT requirement.
- Assist Project Manager or act as Project manager to manage the project planning and schedule monitoring.
- Assist Project Manager on controlling the delivery quality from in-house team and vendor. This may include reviewing all test plans and test results, examining data quality in database, etc.
- Ensure vendor has full understanding of the business requirements.
- Assist users on communicating with vendor
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in IT, Computer Mathematics, or related subjects.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Technical/Business Analyst.
- Experience in functions supporting IT Projects.
- Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques.
- Have good logical thinking ability.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, responsible at work.
- Have a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Experienced in Agile methods, especially Scrum models.
In 2022, SSI Securities was proudly honored in the list of "Top 1 Financial Services Industry", second year consecutively in the "Top 100 best places to work in Vietnam" and marked for the 4th time in "Top 50 Attractive Employer Brands - Vietnamese Enterprises" announced by Anphabe.
- Highly competitive and negotiable monthly salary
- Attractive package of 13th month salary, KPIs bonus, Public holiday bonus, Birthday gift, Lunar new year gift
- 12 Annual leaves + 2 paid sick leaves
- Premium AON health-care insurance and annual health check
- Luxury team-building trip and varied engagement activities
- Internal leisure clubs: Football, E-Sport, Running, Gym, Yoga
- Fully-sponsored career-related training
|Technical Lead (Digital Transformation Office)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Java Developer (BPM/ECM/Datacap) - Digital Transformation Office||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Chuyên Viên Quản Trị Môi Giới||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Project Manager (Digital Transformation Office)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Chuyên viên Tư vấn Chứng khoán (Hải Phòng)||Hải Phòng||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|