Project Manager (Digital Transformation Office)
Công nghệ thông tin
Hết hạn trong
The Work Force Automation Team
This role will be part of the Work Force Automation Team in the Digital Transformation office
This role will be responsible for working closely with the business to deliver automation capabilities as part of a broader digitalization strategy. Primarily, the role will be responsible for leading a large program to implement BPM, ECM and OCR solutions. Later, the Project Manager will play a key role in assessing software packages and to implement solution to further enhance SSIs ability to digitize and automate.
- Developing and executing project plans, including defining project tasks, establishing deadlines, and allocating resources
- Managing budgets and financial resources for the project
- Managing risks and issues that may arise during the project
- Tracking project progress and ensuring that it stays on schedule and within budget
- Communicating with stakeholders, including team members, clients, and upper management, to keep them informed of project progress and to address any concerns or issues
- Mentoring and managing team members to ensure that they have the skills and support they need to complete their tasks effectively
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Expertise in customer-facing technology roles
- Proven experience as an IT Project Manager leading teams with 8 or more employees
- Experience with project management software: Tools like Microsoft Project. ClickUp, Trello, or JIRA can be used to manage project tasks and resources.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies: Agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban, are commonly used in the IT industry to manage projects.
- Experience with IT service management: Knowledge of best practices for IT service management, such as those outlined in the ITIL framework, can be helpful for an IT project manager.
- Experience with programming languages: Depending on the project, an IT project manager may need to have knowledge of specific programming languages or frameworks.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experience with leading BPM, ECM or OCR Projects will be highly regarded
- Financial markets knowledge
In 2022, SSI Securities was proudly honored in the list of "Top 1 Financial Services Industry", second year consecutively in the "Top 100 best places to work in Vietnam" and marked for the 4th time in "Top 50 Attractive Employer Brands - Vietnamese Enterprises" announced by Anphabe.
- Highly competitive and negotiable monthly salary
- Attractive package of 13th month salary, KPIs bonus, Public holiday bonus, Birthday gift, Lunar new year gift
- 12 Annual leaves + 2 paid sick leaves
- Premium AON health-care insurance and annual health check
- Luxury team-building trip and varied engagement activities
- Internal leisure clubs: Football, E-Sport, Running, Gym, Yoga
- Fully-sponsored career-related training
|Transformation Business Consultant - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OFFICE||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 29 ngày|
|Chuyên viên hỗ trợ ứng dụng (Application Support Officer)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 21 ngày|
|Transformation and Change Lead - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OFFICE||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 29 ngày|
|Data Governance Analyst - Digital Transformation Office||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 9 ngày|
|Data Architect - Digital Transformation Office||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 16 ngày|