Mobile Developer (Flutter)
Công nghệ thông tin
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Go build a great FinTech product with ambitions and tough challenges.
- Go build it on top of Google Cloud Platform’s state-of-the-art technologies stack.
- Go together with top-of-mind people and team.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- Develop, maintain and release mobile apps for Android and iOS.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Contribute to code and architecture reviews to keep their code quality high.
- Debug and resolve production issues; take part in blameless postmortems.
- Write high-quality, well-tested, clean, simple, and maintainable code; build common libraries.
- Research and feedback to improve system performance.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the project.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience working with mobile development
- 1+ year experience in Flutter Development
- Knowledge of Flutter framework (Widgets), ecosystems, and popular Flutter libraries (BLoC, Provider, Firebase, etc)
- Experience developing with Flutter, Dart. Have experience with Flutter for both iOS and Android.
- Have published one or more apps in the Play Store or App Store is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Open-minded, can-but-not-blindly-do attitude. You have a "can-do" attitude, which is already very cool, but you also must be able to pause and ask "should we do it".
- Be on your own, dedicated and committed, we strongly believe in autonomy, there's likely no one to tell you what to do.
- And be a TEAM PLAYER, because we can move nowhere without a team.
- Must be able to say "I was wrong", because no one is perfect.
- Understand the balance between technical and business decisions.
- And last but not least we always treat people with respect.
- Highly competitive remuneration package: Attractive monthly salary, 13th month salary, KPIs cash bonus, Public holiday cash bonus, Birthday gift, Lunar new year gift,...
- Premium AON health care insurance and full labor insurance
- 12 days Annual leave + 2 sick-leave days with full-paid salary
- Luxury team-building trip and varied engagement activities
- Joining the leisure clubs: Football, E-Sport, Running, Gym, Yoga....
- Fully sponsored training to build your career
- Professional, open minded and supportive working environment
Công việc tương tự
|ERP Project Manager (Oracle eBS)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 93 ngày|
|Chuyên viên cao cấp Dịch vụ Tài chính||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 32 ngày|
|Backend Engineer (Python/ Go language)||Hồ Chí Minh||Hết hạn trong 154 ngày|
|Nhân viên Hành chính - Lễ tân Văn phòng Tổng giám đốc||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 4 ngày|
|Nhân viên Quản lý Cơ sở vật chất||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 32 ngày|