Java Developer (BPM/ECM/Datacap) - Digital Transformation Office
Công nghệ thông tin
The Work Force Automation Team
This role will be part of the Work Force Automation Team in the Digital Transformation office
This role will be responsible for working closely with the business to deliver automation capabilities as part of a broader digitalization strategy. Primarily, the role will be responsible developing and customizing the IBM’s BPM/ECM product suite to enhance SSI’s business process automation capability.
- Receive requests for software development from professional units or as assigned by the head of the unit. Directly participate in the evaluation and development of the implementation plan.
- Responsible for product quality and code quality
- Programming applications in Java language, Java Script, experience in Ajax, Webservices client, database platform
- Programming and developing software based on BPM/ECM solution integrated with internal system and building reports to meet the requirements of development and business administration
- The focal point to work with solution providers on technical problems. Directly evaluate technical solutions deployed and receive technology transfer from suppliers.
- Conduct internal training for team members when assigned
- Participating in research, learning/updating and proposing issues related to software maintenance/building/development, software deployment roadmap, and organization's connection systems.
- Graduated from a university with majors in IT, computer science, management information systems or related disciplines.
- Have at least 3 years of programming experience in popular programming languages like Java
- Proficient in database access languages (Oracle, SQL Server...), java, java script, webservice.
- Have knowledge, understanding and experience in implementing and using tools and technologies for internal process management and enterprise content management. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in IBM BPM/ECM platform implementation projects.
- Ability to quickly research and grasp system knowledge
- Fluently use UML, Flow chart in software design
- Ability to work independently, in groups and in coordination with stakeholders.
- Have good analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Understanding & experience on Agile & Scrum.
In 2022, SSI Securities was proudly honored in the list of "Top 1 Financial Services Industry", second year consecutively in the "Top 100 best places to work in Vietnam" and marked for the 4th time in "Top 50 Attractive Employer Brands - Vietnamese Enterprises" announced by Anphabe.
- Highly competitive and negotiable monthly salary
- Attractive package of 13th month salary, KPIs bonus, Public holiday bonus, Birthday gift, Lunar new year gift
- 12 Annual leaves + 2 paid sick leaves
- Premium AON health-care insurance and annual health check
- Luxury team-building trip and varied engagement activities
- Internal leisure clubs: Football, E-Sport, Running, Gym, Yoga
- Fully-sponsored career-related training
|Technical Lead (Digital Transformation Office)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Chuyên Viên Quản Trị Môi Giới||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Project Manager (Digital Transformation Office)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Chuyên viên Tư vấn Chứng khoán (Hải Phòng)||Hải Phòng||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Chuyên viên Tư vấn Chứng khoán (Hồ Chí Minh/Nha Trang)||Hồ Chí Minh, Khánh Hòa||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|