Data Engineer Manager
Chuyên viên cao cấp
Công nghệ thông tin
Reporting directly to the Head of Enterprise data, you will be the primary point of contact for all things related to data technology and infrastructure; ensuring our current technology solutions meet with the needs of the data team and the parts of the business that use data in their operations, and also ensuring we are also appropriately planning ahead for future needs.
Responsible for ensuring data is structured in such a way that makes it ready available for users (directly such as for relationships managers to engage effectively, or indirectly through reports, tools or business processes) to enable them to understand and guide business performance by:
Current state needs
- Building and maintaining data structures that enable fast, consistent and reliable reporting and analytics through various data analytics and visualisation (currently PowerBi) software.
- Design and creation of data structures which enable regular reporting through data visualization tools
- Support the automation of reporting wherever possible including automated QC checking
- Supporting the timely and trusted access to any such reports and analysis across the business as and when required
- Ensuing that the data that supports all of our analysis is of high quality through the standardisation and transparency of data (raw and transformed) across the team
- Enabling the team to respond to specific business requests for data and/or analysis through providing flexible support and the development of suitable tools / solutions (such as ETLs)
- Developing ways to enable easy access (one-off and permanent) to new data (accessed in a multitude of ways) to enable enhanced analytical understanding (such as models or segmentation) through a consistent yet flexible data infrastructure.
- Developing ways to enable easy access to data (through reports, auto-population etc) across our business practices in timely manner while supporting appropriate data access controls .
- Supporting the Head of Enterprise Data in driving data standardisation and quality monitoring (completeness, formats, accuracy, timelines) across the data team and within the business
- Proactively identifying areas where additional value could be extracted from improved access to data (existing or new)
- Helping to develop our data architect to meet the future needs of the business as we expand into new markets and/or develop new solutions
Responsible for effectively working with stakeholders (Primarily technology and business)
- Working with both the team’s data engineers and solution architects and also our technology partners (internal and external as required) to enable the effective flow of data across systems
- Understanding and translating business requirements
- Implementation of data controls which liberate the use of data across the business while ensuring appropriate compliance
- Support in the training and communication of data needs so that there is a high and consistent level of understanding and accurate interpretation of the importance of data across the business.
- Adhering to appropriate standards and procedures with regard to data governance and management
- University degree in IT, Computer Mathematics, Management Information, or related subjects
- Over five years of relevant experience in developing, managing, using, maintaining and working with a variety of databases / warehouses / marts / lakes
- Hands on experience with common databases such as MS SQL and Oracle and its associated language SQL, PL/SQL etc
- Experience in the implementation and/or ongoing support of, data governance process’ in particular data categorising, data dictionary design, metadata, lineage, data quality monitoring and access controls
- Understanding of ETL framework and ETL tools
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipelines and good understanding of DataOps
- Strong understanding in how different data architecture affects, processing speed, storage requirements and solution stability.
- Excellent understanding of data management usage – how data structures affect the ability to effectively, accurately and without bias; merge, match, sort, transform, trend and summarise data
- General experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, GCP, AWS and Snowflake
- Experience in working within a team responsible for the delivery of a significant data project; ideally playing more than just a subject matter expert (SME) role.
- Familiar with data structures used to support data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, tableau etc.
- Strong communication skills (language agnostic) with effective stakeholder management
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Coding experience in one or more languages such as R, Python, Java etc.
- Good understanding of the differing needs of data structures to support AI
- Ideally significant resource (people and/or costs) management experience
- Ideally experience in securities industry
In 2022, SSI Securities was proudly honored in the list of "Top 1 Financial Services Industry", second year consecutively in the "Top 100 best places to work in Vietnam" and marked for the 4th time in "Top 50 Attractive Employer Brands - Vietnamese Enterprises" announced by Anphabe.
- Highly competitive and negotiable monthly salary
- Attractive package of 13th month salary, KPIs bonus, Public holiday bonus, Birthday gift, Lunar new year gift
- 12 Annual leaves + 2 paid sick leaves
- Premium AON health-care insurance and annual health check
- Luxury team-building trip and varied engagement activities
- Internal leisure clubs: Football, E-Sport, Running, Gym, Yoga
- Fully-sponsored career-related training
|Technical Lead (Digital Transformation Office)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Java Developer (BPM/ECM/Datacap) - Digital Transformation Office||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Chuyên Viên Quản Trị Môi Giới||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Project Manager (Digital Transformation Office)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Chuyên viên Tư vấn Chứng khoán (Hải Phòng)||Hải Phòng||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|