Data Governance Analyst - Digital Transformation Office
Công nghệ thông tin
The Data Governance Team
This role will be part of the Data Governance team in the Digital Transformation office with a vision to transform SSI into a data-led organization.
Bringing together multiple teams across the business, the Data Governance, Engineering and Analytics team under the Digital Transformation Office has recently been formed with a mission to deliver on the vision.
Data governance analyst is responsible for establishing and maintaining data governance framework which cover principles, policies, standards, guidance, and procedures to ensure all data assets are properly managed, used, shared, monitored and secured throughout its data lifecycle.
- Establish and maintain data governance framework which covers principles, policies, standards, guidance, and procedures.
- Support and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to operationalize and implement the data governance framework.
- Participate in developing, proposing, and implementing initiatives/ solutions to improve data governance capability.
- Support and monitor the enforcement and execution of data governance policies, standards, and procedures across lines of businesses.
- Develop criteria, reports/ dashboards to measure the performance of the data governance activities.
- Participate in designing requirements, selecting, and implementing data governance technology solutions/ tools to automate data governance processes.
- Conduct training, communication, and guidance to stakeholders to ensure their understanding, awareness, and engagement with the data governance program.
- University degree in IT, Computer Mathematics, Management Information, or related subjects
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in consulting/ designing/ oeprating/ implementing policiles, processes related to data governance/ data management as data governance analyst or data analyst.
- Having in-depth knowledge, understanding and experience in implementing/ operating/ using data governance tools such as Data Catalog, Data Lineage, Data Quality, Master Data, etc.
- Having knowledge and experience in working with business applications, processes
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, teamwork and collaborate with other relevant stakeholders.
- Good in English speaking and writing.
- Have knowledge and understanding of products & services, business processes in the banking and finance sector, especially in the securities sector.
- Have knowledge of international frameworks such as DAMA, DCAM, etc.
- Ability to guide/ coach and develop peers/ other colleagues
In 2022, SSI Securities was proudly honored in the list of "Top 1 Financial Services Industry", second year consecutively in the "Top 100 best places to work in Vietnam" and marked for the 4th time in "Top 50 Attractive Employer Brands - Vietnamese Enterprises" announced by Anphabe.
- Highly competitive and negotiable monthly salary
- Attractive package of 13th month salary, KPIs bonus, Public holiday bonus, Birthday gift, Lunar new year gift
- 12 Annual leaves + 2 paid sick leaves
- Premium AON health-care insurance and annual health check
- Luxury team-building trip and varied engagement activities
- Internal leisure clubs: Football, E-Sport, Running, Gym, Yoga
- Fully-sponsored career-related training
|Technical Lead (Digital Transformation Office)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Java Developer (BPM/ECM/Datacap) - Digital Transformation Office||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Chuyên Viên Quản Trị Môi Giới||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Project Manager (Digital Transformation Office)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|
|Chuyên viên Tư vấn Chứng khoán (Hải Phòng)||Hải Phòng||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|