Công nghệ thông tin
Our vision is to transform SSI into a data led organization by providing the tools and platforms to drive insights to enable informed strategy, investment and operational decision making.
Bringing together multiple teams across the business, the Data Governance, Engineering and Analytics team under the Digital Transformation Office has recently been formed with a mission to deliver on the vision.
To deliver SSI's data vision, we have identified new roles which will have significant influence and impact in shaping the future of SSI's data and analytics capabilities.
Ideal candidates can come from diverse backgrounds such as Financial Services, FMCG or Telco but must have knowledge and a understanding of how data is now the future of our business and its importance in providing businesses the competitive advantage.
Role Description - Data Architect
The Data Architect is a new role within SSI responsible for leading the design and implementation of a enterprise wide data and analytics platform. This platform is the foundation of a broader strategic data transformation across SSI.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Working closely with technology, business partners and data professionals to design, architect and deploy a new scalable enterprise wide data analytics platform
- Design and develop data and analytics blueprints including interim and target state architectures
- Lead the development of a enterprise wide data model
- Assist with the design and development with technology and business partners, policy and standard in relation to data
- Work together with security and risk teams to develop, update and promote data security policies and standards
- Provide consulting support to projects and product platforms and other Architects in relation to Enterprise Data Architecture
- Ten or more years of business experience, ideally in business, technology or information management.
- Five or more years of experience in Data Delivery, Data Integration, Data Engineering and Analytics
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience implementing and integrating data management platforms for data cataloguing, classification and metadata management.
- Experience with modern AI, analytics and data platforms including cloud platforms, data quality and data architecture
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipelines and Good understanding of DevOps
- Demonstrated ability to understand business strategy & processes & its successful translation into technology solutions
- Excellent knowledge of technical architecture and modern design patterns, including microservices, serverless functions etc
- Deep End-to-End Architecture understanding, including Enterprise Java Stack, Front-End technologies, mobile applications (Android and iOS), Middleware, Databases (SQL & No SQL), Data Warehouses, RESTful APIs
- Experienced in streaming technology including frameworks such as Kafka
- Experienced working in a cloud native work environment, spring cloud data, Spring Security, oAuth, service monitoring on cloud, PaaS environment such as Pivotal
- Deep understanding in AI technologies (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, etc.), enterprise software and services
- Experienced in Agile methodology
- Strong communication skills & ability to engagement senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates etc
- Excellent problem analysis skills. Innovative and creative in developing solutions
- Excellent organizational, vendor management, negotiation, and prioritization skills
|Digital Transformation Business Analyst / Consultant||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 24 ngày|
|Manual Tester||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 24 ngày|
|Chuyên viên phát triển phần mềm mobile (flutter)||Hà Nội||Hết hạn trong 24 ngày|
|Chuyên viên Phát triển cộng đồng (Community Executive)||Hồ Chí Minh||Hết hạn trong 55 ngày|
|Chuyên viên Phát triển đối tác (Fintech, Ecommerce, Banking...)||Hồ Chí Minh||Hết hạn trong 25 ngày|