Technical Lead (Digital Transformation Office)
The Work Force Automation Team
This role will be part of the Work Force Automation Team in the Digital Transformation office.
This role will be responsible for leading a team of developers responsible for developing and customizing the strategic automation platform based on IBM’s BPM/ECM product suite.
- Lead the technical design, development, and implementation of ECM and BPM solutions for clients.
- Training, researching and providing solutions on existing platforms as well as new future platforms
- Act as the technical point of contact for internal customers and provide guidance and direction to the technical team.
- Ensure that technical deliverables meet client requirements and are delivered on time and within budget.
- Mentor and guide junior team members, helping them to develop their technical skills.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest ECM and BPM technologies and best practices, and continuously look for ways to improve the team's skills and processes.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Datacap, ECM & BPM, with at least 3 years in a technical lead role.
- Strong knowledge of at least 2 out of 3 platform Datacap, ECM and BPM technologies
- Experience in IBM Content Manager, IBM Content Navigator, WebSphere Application Server, IBM BPM/BAW. Proficient in database access languages (Oracle, SQL Server...), java, java script, webservice.
- Having participated in at least 3 projects as technical lead role, in which at least 2 projects related to Datacap, ECM and BPM.
- Project scale is about 6 months or more with at least 8 employees involved
- Good team player with relationship building skills, problem solving and decision making.
- Good communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Good spoken and written English
In 2022, SSI Securities was proudly honored in the list of "Top 1 Financial Services Industry", second year consecutively in the "Top 100 best places to work in Vietnam" and marked for the 4th time in "Top 50 Attractive Employer Brands - Vietnamese Enterprises" announced by Anphabe.
- Highly competitive and negotiable monthly salary
- Attractive package of 13th month salary, KPIs bonus, Public holiday bonus, Birthday gift, Lunar new year gift
- 12 Annual leaves + 2 paid sick leaves
- Premium AON health-care insurance and annual health check
- Luxury team-building trip and varied engagement activities
- Internal leisure clubs: Football, E-Sport, Running, Gym, Yoga
- Fully-sponsored career-related training
|DevOps Engineer||Ho Chi Minh||Expires in 20 days|
|Agile Coach (Digital Transformation Office)||Ha Noi||Expires in 20 days|
|Java Developer (BPM/ECM/Datacap) - Digital Transformation Office||Ha Noi||Expires in 20 days|
|Transformation Business Consultant - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OFFICE||Ha Noi||Expires in 20 days|