Agile Coach (Digital Transformation Office)
The Agile Transformation Team
This role will be part of the Agile Team in the Digital Transformation office
This role will be responsible for working closely with the business and technology functions providing Agile coaching and consulting expertise. This is a key role in transforming the way SSI works as well as adapt to change as part of the larger digital transformation initiative.
This is a highly visible role and would benefit those who have a consulting mindset coupled with structured thinking skills and is results oriented.
- Consult, advise project teams to analyze current systems and processes and design a strategy for adopting agile best practices
- Coach senior managers in agile practices to ensure adoption of best practices from the top down
- Communicate agile principles, scrum practices, and overall operating model across the organization
- Champion the use of metrics and other objective measures by teams
- Undertake daily follow-ups with individual team members to ensure projects are on track and goals are being met
- Maintain objectivity regarding issues and how to troubleshoot them by applying agile principles
- Hold stand-up meetings with cross-functional teams to review project status
- Support teams in determining resource allocations to maintain agile practices and ensure smooth project delivery
- Coaching, creates slides and completes analysis
- Creates structured communications for the deliverables of the case
- Actively coaches more junior consultants in developing and improving their consultant toolkit
- Coaches managers, tribe leads and product owners in delivering value
- Utilizes project (industry knowledge, specific capability) to engage current clients
- Collaborates and shares expertise with others in the firm to build firm expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Five or more years of experience as agile coach.
- Certification as a Scrum Master and Agile Coach.
- Experience in using Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience working in or with Agile teams, or equivalent experience helping executives change their mindset.
- Track record of implementing agile techniques in different work cultures and environments.
- Experience in running agile projects of varying size and complexity.
- Strong skills for leading, educating, and coaching.
- Demonstrates strong structured thinking and planning of their module of work to provide confidence to the client and client partner.
- Good understanding of business challenges.
- Have coached and/or lead others.
- Experience in financial services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Exceptional communication skills required, especially in front of teams of people, training or leadership and coaching.
In 2022, SSI Securities was proudly honored in the list of "Top 1 Financial Services Industry", second year consecutively in the "Top 100 best places to work in Vietnam" and marked for the 4th time in "Top 50 Attractive Employer Brands - Vietnamese Enterprises" announced by Anphabe.
- Highly competitive and negotiable monthly salary
- Attractive package of 13th month salary, KPIs bonus, Public holiday bonus, Birthday gift, Lunar new year gift
- 12 Annual leaves + 2 paid sick leaves
- Premium AON health-care insurance and annual health check
- Luxury team-building trip and varied engagement activities
- Internal leisure clubs: Football, E-Sport, Running, Gym, Yoga
- Fully-sponsored career-related training
|DevOps Engineer||Ho Chi Minh||Expires in 20 days|
|Technical Lead (Digital Transformation Office)||Ha Noi||Expires in 20 days|
|Java Developer (BPM/ECM/Datacap) - Digital Transformation Office||Ha Noi||Expires in 20 days|
|Transformation Business Consultant - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OFFICE||Ha Noi||Expires in 20 days|